We can’t do it without you!
Our team is powered by the incredible work of our volunteers to serve our community. We are grateful for our wonderful volunteers and the many different contributions they make. If you are interested in volunteering please check out the opportunities below.
"Volunteers are not paid—not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless."
Conditions & Qualifications
- U.S. citizen
- 21 years of age
- Complete and pass a background check
- NO felony convictions
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Utah Driver License
- CPR and Basic First Aid Certification
- Be in GOOD physical condition
- Pass a physical fitness test involving running, pushups, situps and strength
- Live in Davis County
- Have an aptitude applicable to SAR duties
- Be of good moral character
- Pass a drug screening
- Willingness to devote time to training and meetings (4-8 times per month during 1st 6 months)
See Additional Minimum Personal Gear Requirements below
Apply to be a volunteer